On today’s episode, Teresa talks to Patrick Simon about ‘The State of Organizations.’ Dr. Patrick Simon is a Senior Partner at McKinsey and Company. He recently published a new report “The State of Organizations 2023: Ten shifts transforming organizations.”
The report surveyed more than 2,500 business leaders around the world, the developed four points to consider in addressing the ten organizational shifts. Patrick said he was the most surprised about the consistency in responses they received from organizations from different countries.
The Ten Most Significant Shifts Facing Organizations Today are:
- Increasing speed, strengthening resilience.
- ‘True hybrid’: The new balance of in-person and remote work.
- Making way for applied AI.
- New rules of attraction, retention, and attrition.
- Closing the capability chasm.
- Walking the talent tightrope.
- Leadership that is self-aware and inspiring.
- Making meaningful progress on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Mental health: Investing in a portfolio of interventions.
- Efficiency reloaded.
To connect with Patrick Simon: https://www.mckinsey.com/our-people/patrick-simon
4 out of 5 people that experience hybrid work models, don’t want to go backPatrick Simon